Friday, June 10, 2016

May

I have dreamed
That I met you on streets unknown/alien to our certainly separated set-apart beings
Walking with small steps, burdened, thoughtful.
Collecting earthly flowers in your thrilled soul.


I was watching you with my pulse raising
And the cloud lengthened howling
Above the blackened earth, beyond the endlessly doomed sky

I remembered...
Your hair dressed with the same summer, with the same orange trees of May.
If only you could cross my path again
I'd later laugh, I'd sadly cry,
There is no more another May
With yellow lilies, stolen at the wedding buried under the linden tree with it's flowers shattered
With its years carved on the gravestone


From the future now, I silently watch; the sky is red and waiting.
The morning is tired; from the night scarcely she emerged
With crosses waiting for redemption
With Christs awaiting for crucifixion.





No comments: