Thursday, June 16, 2016

Full moon into my eyes


 The night is breaking into infinite lights; I am so far away.
Far behind, the steps are leaving their traces where the moon is scratching its skin in the dark…
The stars are breaking into the night’s eye lashes, as you unconsciously obey my being.

I’m trying to see you
Until I’m carrying myself up to deep skies,
I’m hitting your frozen endless blue.

I’m trying to feel you
Until I’m wrapping myself in hells
I’m baptizing into your ardor’s wish.

To know you…

Oh, there is no life beyond the attic;
Shades of insanity…
Oh, there is no hope without pain;
Oh, no! Never the same…

Never in the same place, but far away from me.
Closer to us?!

The night is full of so yours:
There is my painful peace;
There are the angels laughing their demons;
There, where the scared souls are in need.

I have laughter in my soul and they are playing.
As I am playing with the images far behind the windows.

You’re missing…
And I have to finish playing…




No comments: