Thursday, June 2, 2016

For Alex

It happened to happen when I didn't expect it to happen. Night lights around, lots of people, drinks and glasses, people laughing or trying to kill their loneliness. Dancing through the tables, sitting on a soft bar couch, cheering...  he appears all of a sudden from the night, from my dreams, maybe?
Uf, good looking... Oh, nice face shapes.. Hmmm... Nice body. Ups, hell yeah, really nice body. Heart beats: really kind eyes, cute sexy smile, BEAUTIFUL hands.
Reality strikes in: He is with another girl! He sits down and starts talking to me, keeps talking, asking questions, ooook! he is annoying! But still hot.
I say goodbye. Not sure when the emotions he created in me vanished... and after how much time I completely forgot him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8wqmh3KybI


No comments: